Location: Old Bulli “B” Pit minesite.
Owner: Mr John McKinnon
Seam: - Bulli
Manager: William Thompson Philpot
1891 – 3rd February – Mr John Williams, on behalf of the Bulli Pass Coal and Coke Company (Limited), notified the DoM that he had re-opened the “B” Pit at Bulli. (ARDoM1891)
1892 – “Bulli Pass Pit is still being developed”. (SMH 24/03/1892)
1893 – “A Gov. truck loaded with coal at the Bulli Pass Colliery broke away at the top of the colliery incline on June 21st and rushed down for about 100 yards …doing considerable damage.” (Aust. Town & Country Journal, 01/07/1893)
1894 – Some 26 men employed u/g supplied with 8 - 10,000 cfm of air. (DoMAR 1894)
1895 – 19th July, Mr, T. J. Evans notifies DoM of having changed the name of the Bulli Pass Colliery to Bulli Steam Colliery. Some 15 men are employed u/g supplied with ~3,000 cfm of air. Referred to as the “Bulli Steam Coal Colliery”. (DoMAR 1895)
1898 – 7th July – Mr John McKinnon notified DoM that he was about to open the Bulli Pass Pit on a small scale. (ARDoM1898)
1898 – 15th August - Mr William Thompson Philpot notified DoM that he had been appointed manager. (ARDoM1898)
1900 – 19 employees u/g, 10 employees on surface, 14,177 tons production. (ARDoM1900)
1901 – Bulli Pass Mine - 19th February, Mr. W. T. Philpot, manager, notifies DoM that he is starting 2 men to clear up No 3 North Bulli Tunnels for an inspection on behalf of Messrs. Cliff and Hyde. (DoMAR 1901)
1902 – 30 employees u/g, 16 employees on surface, 10,139 tons production. All operations suspended from July 1902. (ARDoM1902)
1902 – Bulli Pass Colliery closes.